- Open-plan living area with double-height ceiling in the seating area
- King-size room, upstairs
- Twin room, upstairs
- Standard double room, downstairs, with en-suite shower room.
- Bunk bed room, downstairs.
- 2 large bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs)
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Large patio, with hot-tub, barbeque, and table and chairs
- Outside games room with snooker table and table tennis
The Longhouse was newly built and finished in 2014 so you will experience the house in excellent condition. The house was designed by Hebridean Homes and is based on the traditional longhouse of the west coast of Scotland. It has underfloor heating on the ground floor, and radiators upstairs. The upstairs shower room has electric underfloor heating. There is an attractive wood- burning stove in the lounge area. Downstairs are an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. There is a 42” smart TV in the lounge (the house has free wifi). The kitchen has a built-in large single oven, an integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridgefreezer. Glazing along the length of the open plan area, which faces south, offers wonderful views. All bedrooms have ample wardrobe space.
Our changeover day is normally a Friday but we are flexible especially during mid and low season. Guests can move in from 4pm on the day of arrival and if possible should vacate by 10am on the day of departure. Three and four night breaks are normally only offered in mid and low season.